Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Joke

Here's a little bit of Halloween humor compliments of my wonderful mother in law that I'd like to share with you all today...



An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a
series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily
systems extremely upset.
 

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom,
he decided the latest episode was another and stayed
put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was
embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.
 

In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed,
gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the
hospital window.
 

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets
landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and
swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown
things off, and ended up with the
 
soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.
 

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet,
staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard,
(barely containing his (laughter), and who had watched
the whole incident, walked up and asked, "What the
heck is going on here?"
 

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just
beat the shit out of a ghost."
 


Happy Halloween!


Here's hoping that this brought a smile to someone's face. I know it sure made me giggle a bit. I hope that everyone has a fantastic (and safe!) Halloween weekend.

Soon to come... pictures from Stockholm! (Assuming that Blogger lets me upload them)




No comments:

Post a Comment