Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Taco Bell, you know me too well


Nothing much to report from the Bogart household today, so I figured I'd just share a tiny bit of humor with you all compliments of Taco Bell... Enjoy!

With my overall general love of Mexican food and my increased craving for it with this pregnancy, we've been eating at Taco Bell more frequently as of late. And you know how they have those taco sauce packets there with the funny/clever little sayings on each of them? I love those! And it's pretty much the highlight of the trip for me picking out a handful to put on our food and reading which ones I get while we wait for our food. Well, somehow the past three (yes, three!) times we've been there, I've managed to get exactly one with this saying:


The first time it happened, Ryan and I both had a good chuckle. The second time, it was even more funny. By the time it happened a third time last week, Ryan insisted that I take a picture and post about it on the blog because he thought it was so funny. It might just dumb luck that I keep getting this message and it might be the employees strategically placing it on the top of the pile for me to grab as they watch me waddle up through the parking lot yet again... either way, it's still pretty funny.

I feel your pain, Mr. Hot, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment