Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall has it all



I love fall. It's by far my favorite season. I get to celebrate my birthday, witness leaves change colors, bundle up in comfy, warm sweaters, and eat as much delicious fall-like foods as I can stomach. Mmmmm caramel apples, pumpkin bread, homemade soups, apple cider, pumpkin bars, apple pie, pumpkin pie... I love me some apple and pumpkin in the fall!

On top of all that, as if fall couldn't get any better, it has one more thing that makes it the perfect season: Seasonal Coffee-mate flavors! There's just nothing better than enjoying fresh pumpkin baked goods with a hot cup of Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee. (The Peppermint Mocha and Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie are also to die for..)


Needless to say, when the grocery store was having a sale this week on Coffee-mate creamers for only $0.99, I stocked up. As much as I possibly could at least. Sadly, the coupon only allowed for a maximum of three... but that was just enough to get one of each my favorite flavors.

I'll be interested to see how much weight I've gained over the last two weeks at my next doctors appointment. Oh well, you know what they say - eat, drink, and be merry... for next year I won't have pregnancy to blame!

With love and lots of pumpkin flavored things,
The Bogarts

No comments:

Post a Comment