Friday, October 28, 2011

So much excitement for one morning!

Ooofta! Today has already been a very busy and exciting morning in the Bogart household and it's not even 8:30 yet!

Ryan is off and running (well, technically driving) to Hibbing for an interview/tour with Hibbing Taconite today. They had contacted him about a month ago now asking for his resume, which is pretty darn cool if you ask me. They contacted him. I'm very proud. Granted, it isn't the perfect situation because Hibbing Taconite is about an hour and a half away from where we currently live... but it's a great company and a great opportunity. So keep Ryan in your prayers today if you can.

On top of Ryan's exciting morning, I'm packing up and getting ready to head back to Walker for a big weekend as well. We have a double whammy of celebrations: my sister is getting confirmed and I have my baby shower. It will be great to see all my friends and family that I haven't seen in a while!

And that's about all I know! Sorry for the semi-boring update on life this morning... but my bags are not packed and I am not ready to go. So I should get to that! I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend full of Halloween fun and I will be back on Monday with a post about all the celebrations and (hopefully) a good update from Ryan's interview.

Stay warm everyone!

Oh! I almost forgot! I would also like to give a special birthday shout out to my cousin Molly Dailing who is celebrating her 24th birthday today and my sister-in-law Jen Bogart who is celebrating her 21st birthday today as well! I hope you both have a great day - you deserve it! And have a delicious cocktail for me. That's an order.

That will be all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment