Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sneaky Mr. Weatherman!

Alright who did it? Huh? Who told the weatherman about my post last week praising the amazing fall weather we've been having (or WERE having)? No one wants to fess up? Bueller? Bueller? Well whoever did it, just know you are on my bad list... and I'm telling Santa on you!

But seriously... the fall weather has officially arrived here in Duluth now and I'm none too pleased about it. Not that I don't love the fall - remember, I really do. I just don't love the bitter wind that accompanies the cooler temperatures in Duluth. It makes it much less pleasant to take walks, which means I have been staying inside more, which means I'm getting awfully bored.

Thankfully, this weekend will bring a change of pace as Ryan and I venture down to Rogers to see his parents. Ryan will be riding his motorcycle down (brrrr!) so it can get stored there for the winter and I will be driving down our BMW so he can do some work on it with his dad this weekend as well. I will probably just watch him do his thing and fetch a tool or two... or maybe just play with his cat and nap a lot. ;)

That's about all I know. I apologize for the lack of posting this week, but like I said... I haven't been doing much. And not doing much means there's not much to blog about. Unless, of course, you want to hear about how much longer it takes to sweep and mop now that I'm getting more pregnant? Yeah, didn't think so.

Enjoy the weekend, folks! I'll try to do something in Rogers this weekend interesting enough to blog about.

-The Bogarts

No comments:

Post a Comment